In order to read these instructions and simultaneously follow them, it is recommended that you open a separate window in your web browser and follow these instructions in that window. That will allow you to refer back to these instructions as needed.
- On the homepage (www.hendersonfirstumc.org), click the light blue button labeled, “SET ME UP NOW!” Your web browser should open up a new window. At the top you will see the words “AccessACS Welcome to First United Methodist Church Sign In.”
- See where it says “Need a login? Click here?” Well, click it!
- Enter your current email address, first name, last name and suffix (if applicable). The email you enter must be an email address that we have on file in the front office (this is for added security). If you do not have an email address on file with us or need to update it, contact at 270.827.9831 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have entered your information, click “Find Me.”
- As a security feature, you will be instructed to login into your email account in order to verify that you are who you say you are! Click the link included in the email. It will take you back to your web browser for account setup.
- You will be instructed to setup a password. Please be aware that there are certain restrictions on what password you use. This is for your protection.
- Once you have created your username (email address) and your password, you can log onto the membership directory anytime, anywhere that you have an Internet connection. Simply go to the church website and select “eDirectory” under the CONNECT menu tab across the top of the page.
If you are someone who uses an iPhone or an Android powered smartphone, we also have an app for you to access the directory. First, you will need to setup an account on your computer by the instructions above. Once you have your username and password setup, go find the app on your phone. Search in your App Store for “ACS Churchlife.” Once you download it, enter your username and password and you are set to go! With the app, you can find members’ contact info, contact them directly, and even get directions to their house! It’s very user friendly.
We know that much of this new technology is a little scary to some. Our system is setup with many security measures in place. If you would like to know more about how we will respect your privacy and secure the information you give us, please feel free to speak to Matthew Vanover.